Election & Voter Information
The Clerk's Election responsibilities include:
- Supervise and canvass all elections conducted within the county.
- Accept appropriate candidate filings and petitions for recall.
- Program and print ballots.
- Train Election Inspectors.
- Assist local clerks and citizens with Michigan elections.
- Campaign Finance filings for county and local offices, ballot question, political action, and independent committees.
- Oversee and maintain the county's permanent election records.